Thursday, March 08, 2007

We now move to the new Blogger

Typically I avoid Beta releases of anything, and have waited as long as I could to switch over to the new version of Blogger. Alas, this morning I was bullied into finally making the move, warned that I would only be able to access the old version on one more occasion. White flag flown, I followed the instructions, which included setting up a Google account. Not being a worshipper of Google (quite the opposite in fact, I feel their monopolistic ways will ultimately be extremely bad for the internet) I was very unhappy about this requirement. Oh well...

Good news is that posts will now come with labels, allowing anyone to see only posts that are in their particular interest categories.

Additional bad news is that the interface that allows me to add these labels seems to work sporadically, so I've only been able to label my more recent entries...

No comments: