Thursday, October 25, 2007

Blogrush

I'm testing a new blog tool called Blogrush. It's in Beta stage right now. You'll see the Blogrush box to the right. Apparently, if you click on any of the blog entries listed in that box, it'll repay the favour by listing me in someone else's Blogrush box. And if another blogger signs up with Blogrush through this page I get even more exposure.

Might be a gimmick. Might be worthless. Or perhaps visitors will like having access to these posts from other Blogrush blogs. Let me know what you think, and I'll be keeping an eye on my traffic figures.

3 comments:

Markus Allen said...

You might be interested to know I found your blog entry here on my BlogRush mashup...

... A ton of bloggers are very dissappointed with BlogRush... it seems to have been rushed out without proper testing.

Anonymous said...

I've been watching your experiment with interest and I'm sorry to say I haven't seen anything relevant yet in your Blogrush box - can you give us an update on your thoughts on it?

Nicebloke said...

No significant increase in traffic as of yet, and the metrics on Blogrush's site seem to indicate that's the case across the board. It's got another week to show some progress or it's getting voted off the island.