Well, duh. Except it's pretty amazing how many riders are on the sidelines right now thanks to injury...
- Regis Laconi, WSBK, DFX Ducati: injured in South Africa, being replaced by Lorenzo Lanzi
- Sylvain Guintoli, BSB, Crescent Suzuki: injured at Donington, replaced by Michael Rutter
- John Hopkins, WSBK, Stiggy Honda: injured at Assen, replaced by Jake Zemke
- Max Neukirchner, WSBK, Alstare Suzuki: injured at Monza, replaced by Fonsi Nieto
- Makoto Tamada, WSBK, PBM Kawasaki: injured at Monza, replaced by Jamie Hacking
- Neil Hodgson, AMA, Corona Honda: injured playing around on a motocross bike, replaced by Jake Holden
- Troy Corser, WSBK, BMW: injured at Monza, replaced by Steve Martin